FQM are delighted to have contracted with one of the leading Oil and Gas operators in the North Sea, (Neptune E&P Uk Ltd), to deliver a Quality Management strategy and planning program.
FQM completed the following annual audits on our clients throughout September:
- TGP Landscape Architects and TGP North against the clause of ISO 9001:2015
- 123v against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018
- Anderson Bell Christie Architects against the clause of ISO 9001:2015
- G3 Consulting Engineering against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Assist Architects against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Fugro Germany Marine against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018
- Cameron Presentations against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018
- APD Ltd against the clause 14001:2015
- Walsh Brothers against the clause of ISO 9001:2015
FQM completed 1 to 1 Internal Auditor training on ISO 9001 and 14001 for one of our Architect clients Assist Design in Glasgow.
FQM completed on and offsite QHSE coordinator support for many of our clients throughout September. This service sees our team working within our client’s facilities, at offsite locations and sometimes remote at construction and other sites. This included the following:
– Competence Management coordination Support at one of our Mango QHSE Compliance Software Clients.
– Equipment calibration and certification support for one of our Mango QHSE Compliance Software Clients.
– Support in document management for one of our Mango QHSE Software Clients
– Internal auditing support for one of our clients based across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow
– Incident investigation and corrective action support for one of our Scottish clients
This month FQM were in Germany working with clients from the marine industry, assisting them in audits and improvements of their ISO management systems.
In September we were with one of our clients in the west of Scotland, discussing how our Mango QHSE Compliance Software can assist them in implementing and obtaining certification of an integrated management system against iso 14001 and iso 45001. This included a detailed tour of the clients substantial steel processing plant.
FQM this month continued our Mango QHSE Compliance Training and commissioning at one of our new London based marine clients (IMCA). Great to see the company starting to embrace the simplicity and benefits of Mango. We will be assisting them in moving forward with Stage 1 ISO 9001 in October with a plan to achieve full UKAS certification to ISO 9001:2015 by year end.