FQM are delighted to welcome Julie McKee as Technical Assistant. Julie will provide first line support to internal FQM consultants as well as clients in the area of Mango QHSE Software.
FQM completed the following annual audits on our clients throughout November and December:
- John Gilbert Architects against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Alex Nangle Electrical against the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Infographics UK Ltd against the clause of ISO 9001:2015
- Storrier & Donaldson against the clause of ISO 9001:2015
FQM completed management system support / HSE support to several of our clients through our QHSE Services portfolio:
- Cameron Presentations – carried out an offsite HSE Safety Inspection for one of their end clients in Edinburgh as part of our HSE monthly managed QHSE services support to clients.
- Cameron Presentations, Edinburgh facility – carried our onsite Health and Safety Compliance Audit or our client.
- Lareine Engineering – carried out an ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit of their recently implemented and updated quality management system.
- Amos Beech – carried out QHSE Internal Audit against clauses of ISO 9001: 2015
- Kelton Engineering – have engaged with Kelton to support them with their 2019 QHSE internal audit support.
FQM are delighted to have been contracted by one of our existing clients, Albion Drilling Group (ADG), to expand our services. Having worked with ADG for a number of years and assisted them in achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification with the British Assessment Bureau, we have now been asked to provide our full suite of QHSE support services, where by FQM consultants will help ADG meet their legal requirements towards Health, Safety and Environmental compliance using our Mango QHSE compliance software.
FQM QHSE Coordinator Robbie Cairns completed further on and offsite QHSE support for many of our clients throughout November and December. This service sees our team working within our client’s facilities, at offsite locations and sometimes remote at construction and other sites. This included supporting our clients on the management of their Mango QHSE Compliance Software. This month that included, FPG, Alex Nangle Electrical and Processplus.
November and December also saw several management system handovers to our ISO clients to the ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 Standards.
Currently training personnel on the use of Mango and beginning implementation of Mango based IMS (3-standard) with H L S McConnell, who are a respected industrial and commercial roofing contractor.
Our MD Chris Docherty has continued to be working with a large Oil and Gas operator with North Sea assets to undertake a strategic review of the UK operations management of Quality, through undertaking stakeholder interviews, system reviews and a detailed review of QA/QC support currently and for future needs and expectations.
- Steel Alloys and Services – due to their recent expansion and relocation to new premises – FQM have engaged with Steel Alloys to provide them with Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental support utilising the Mango QHSE compliance software
- Two new clients have subscribed this month to the Mango QHSE compliance software, seeing the benefits of it’s simplicity to use, cost effectiveness and all in one cloud based software – read our clients testimonials here.
The months of November and December seen Chris Docherty visit London a number of times to assist our client International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) in achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification with our Mango QHSE Compliance Software. This was achieved with zero non-conformances from the UKAS Certification Auditor.
FQM achieved continued certification to ISO 9001:2015 through our surveillance visit from the British Assessment Bureau auditor.